TMI alert

1. I am an introvert who sometimes is an extrovert. I get extremely shy when meeting people new but sometimes there is this random extrovertness which I don't know where I get from that somehow makes me talkative. Such randomness kinda makes me wonder when I got close with this person but I like that extrovertness.

2. Glasses are my identity - I've worn them since I was five years old. Since I have a bad eyesight of -8,  I can't see except for the things right in front of me, so I've almost never seen my face without glasses. My friends ask if I would wear contact lens but I'm afraid of the thought of wearing them. The only person who's got worse eyesight that myself is 기영.

3. I have been a fan of many bands and groups but never really was into them - my zeal would last for about a week and disappear. I'm quite amazed by how my friends can possibly like someone.

4. I lived in Abbotsford, Canada for approximately two years. I've stayed with a Homestay Family who treated me like a daughter, and went to a Mennonite school. I was in the school marching band and there's a video posted on YouTube. We even performed for the half time of Grey Cup.




5. I like watching fashion show and seasonal collections, and I often go into fashion blogs for a catch up. I'm currently into Haute Couture shows, and I once wanted to be a wedding dress designer and made doll's clothes on my own.


6. I used to work out hard when I was little - I could do 300 sit ups at once, but I never exercise any more.

7. My past dream was to be a designer of any sort - fashion, hair, or accessory. I always liked to draw and scribble on a piece of paper, and I still do. I've never been to an art academy but I wish I had so that I could learn the basic skills of drawing. I like to sketch, but that's mainly because when it comes to coloring my sketches simply turn out to be terrible.

8. I was and am obsessed with Harry Potter. I have three accounts on Pottermore, watched the entire movie series at least 10 times, and read the whole series at least 20 times.



9. I used to have stage fright and still kinda do, and my voice trembles whenever I have an opportunity to speak in front of many people. I did get to overcome it through practice - I went up on stage for debate, public speaking,

10. I don't like beans. Or peas. At all. That's why I don't eat chili.



11. I listen to a wide range of music, ranging from the 20s to now, and genres ranging from jazz and blues to heavy metal. My recent favorite is musical.



12. I love staring at the sky whenever I can - day and night - and just simply looking at it makes me feel much better.

13. I don't cry a lot, but my feelings undergo extreme changes ranging from depression to delightfulness. I don't cry even when I watch those Korean tearjerking movies.

14. I don't believe in true love. I like to watch Disney movies or romance movies and be cynical about them.

15. The longest I've ever slept is 28 hours. I love sleep and I love my bed. I climb up to my bed whenever I can.

16. I like watching movies, regardless of its genre. I don't usually watch documentaries but except for that I watch almost every genre, including Sci-Fi, Romance, Horror, Mystery, Cult, and Thriller. My all time favorite are About Kevin, The Dead Poet's Society, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

17. I was in the orchestra since I was in 4th grade, so that's approximately 10 years of orchestra. I've played the violin since I was eight, and I still play it in KMLA Orchestra. I wish I had continued playing the violin but I haven't, so I'm afraid my violin skills aren't nearly as good.

18. I like taking photos of the things around me. I'm recently into photos of people's faces.

19. I go to the library almost everyday when I'm at home back at Gwangju.

20. I love cats. Cats are my favorite. I'd like to adopt a tuxedo cat when I get old. I sincerely think that we need a school cat or cats should be allowed in dormitories. Cats are the best animals ever created in the universe.



21. I like shopping online, but I surf on the internet only looking at all the things I would like to buy to kill time. I've almost never failed buying clothes online.

22. I hate wearing things around my neck, so I rarely wear turtleneck sweaters or necklaces. I don't like the feeling of it surrounding the neck - it seems like I would nearly choke. I still wear scarf to stay warm but makes sure that the scarf is not tight.

23. I like to keep things clean and tidy, so I regularly pull everything out of the closet and rearrange them. The same thing happens to my desk.

24. I love traveling and being alone. I'd like to travel around the world at least once in my life by myself. There are a number of places I want to visit when I graduate, and the first would be Spain. Another would be Cuba.The last time we went on a family trip was when I was eight, so I really wish we could go somewhere when I graduate.

25. I would like to get tattoos when I graduate. I've thought of a few designs in my mind - one would be a semicolon and one would be two overlapping triangles with a feather engraved inside. Having a semicolon tattoo means that that someone stands with those fighting depression. Triangles and feather both mean freedom as tattoos, and one of the most important values in my life is being free.


26. I'm strong at caffeine - I can drink two cans of Monster and still sleep tight.

27. My guilty pleasure is to take a long bath with Lush bath bombs in it. I know that taking a bath is a waste of water and time but it's just so good. I can stay for approximately three hours while reading a book in the bath.



28. I have cold hands and feet - my friends hate touching my hand.

29. I am quite cynical about relationships and how long they would last. During my middle school years, I was so pessimistic about them that I preferred being alone. Now I do my best for the relationships I've currently made.

30. I recently got obsessed with the color purple. I will dye my hair into purple when I graduate.



댓글

가장 많이 본 글